All our tickets allow you to pay once and return as many time as you would like during the 2022 season (Feb – December) for regular open days. Some special events may require an additional ticket.
- Admission Adult (16+) £7.50
- Admission Child (5-15) £4.50
- Admission Child (4 years and Under) FREE
- Admission Concession*** £4.50
- Admission for accompanying carer (where the person supported has a paid-for ticket) FREE
- FOWB and Museums Association Members FREE
***Concessions = Over 60’s, students, refugees, asylum seekers, means-tested benefits***
If you are a UK taxpayer you can also help support us through Gift Aid*, at absolutely no extra cost to you.
To ensure your visit to Jarrow Hall is as safe as possible, all visitors must pre-book a 30-minute entry timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time of 4pm.
Please be aware that if there is a school group on-site during term time weekdays, they will have exclusive access to the Thirlings Hall (the largest of our recreated buildings) during the morning. If you wish to step inside this building during your visit, we recommend booking an afternoon entry slot.
Pre-book your timed ticket slot HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Each individual needs to have a timeslot booked. If our system will not allow you to book for your full party, this is typically because there are no longer enough slots available. This can sometimes not be clear when booking a mixture of ticket types.
Tickets are non-refundable as they are valid for the whole season.
- Carers accompanying a paying customer who needs support to access the site and children 4 and under can enjoy Jarrow Hall free of charge.
- Max Card holders can enjoy free admission and £1 off for up to two additional attendees (adult or child). Please enter the promotional code MAXCARD when asked when booking online. This is seperate from our free carer offer.
- Gift Aid enables charities like us to claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give, and it won’t cost you any extra. Gift Aid lets us reclaim this money to support the work of our charity and must be accompanied by a valid Gift Aid declaration (included on our checkout form).
- *** Proof dated within the last 12 months may be required.